23:38:00
0
STUPID questions ppl ask in obviously situations
STUPID questions people usually ask in obvious situations

1) :point_right:At movies :-)
Friend:-"Hey! what are you doing here?"
Me:- "I'm here to apply for the popcorn seller post":joy:
2) :point_right:In bus an uncle steps on my feet
Uncle:-"Sorry did that hurt"
Me:- "not at all I'm on local anaesthesia why don't you try again?"
3) When I got woken up by a call in the midnight.
Person on receiver:- "Sorry were U sleeping?"
Me:-"Na.. I was doing research on monkeys in Africa U thought I was sleeping u stupid fool!"
4) :point_right:When they see me with shorter hair
They:-"Hey have U had a haircut?"
Me:- "Nah... it's autumn my hair's shredding"
5) :point_right:When someone calls on land line n asks
Person:-"Where are you?"
Me:-"I'm in market wid a telephone around my neck"
6) :point_right:When I m Washing my car
neighbour:-
"Hey are u Washing ur car?"
Me:-"No...I'm Jzt watering it so that it grows into a big bus ...."
7) :point_right:.. You are smoking a cigarette and a cute woman asks…
Oh, so you smoke.....
Me :- Gosh, it’s a miracle …….it was a piece of chalk and now it’s in flames!!! 
Share if u wanna put a smile on someone's face...... :) :) :)